Fiscal/Monetary Donations: Fiscal Agent (DMACC 501(c)3)
If you’re interested in donating money to help the ManUp Iowa Mentoring Program achieve its goals and serve more youth on our wait list, please consider utilizing our fiscal agent. The process is simple and includes sending a check to the address listed below. Before sending the check, please write “for the ManUp Iowa Mentoring Program” on the notation section of the check. All donations are tax deductible and donors will receive a donor receipt.
• Des Moines Area Community College • Business Office-Robin • 2006 S Ankeny Blvd • Ankeny IA 50023-8995 _______________________________________________________________________________
Supporting the ManUp Iowa Mission
- Become a mentor
- Become a speaker
- Sponsor a youth
- Become a corporate sponsor
- Cook dinner or donate food that will provide food to participants during either a weekly mentoring meeting, special event, or a graduation ceremony. Note: All youth are provided a lunch, snack or dinner during every ManUp activity
- Donate pre-paid gas cards. The gas cards will be given to parents of participants to help pay for gas so that they may drive their son to activities
- Donate other gift cards to be used as incentives or gifts for youth and or the family members of youth
- Donate tickets to Iowa Cubs games or other events to help support ManUp Iowa Quarterly Special Events
- Donate money to be used as a scholarship for youth who are on the ManUp Iowa wait list
Wall of Champions (Coming Soon)
This section of the page will soon be dedicated to the heroes in our community who have generously donated the resources needed to help ManUp Iowa continue to exist and grow in our community. Each individual listed below represents a past or present supporter of the ManUp Iowa Mission and is considered a Community Champion for the heroics they have shown by supporting the countless youth and families that are positively impacted by the programs services.